Wednesday 2 June 2010

pop-up stall

I have had the idea for so long now to set up a pop-up market stall (thats a mouthful), the only thing that’s stopping me now at the moment is the weather, money, time to make products and people to help me work it; so basically im not really ready to do it right now but in the near future I will be!
With art classes and my fashion label it will come together (with products to sell). I'd love to incorporate some kids activities at my stall too - like the snow globe making (few post earlier) and face painting (because that’s fun!) Oh the possibilities when you dream you can do so many things in life!

i took this shot when i was visiting one of my awsome friends Becky.
I loved the back of this girls dress so quickly snapped away. I brought a cute navy dress from there only 10 dollars! woohoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...