Thursday 24 June 2010

little pen pal!

I finally have a pen pal.

Years ago when I was a little girl (15yrs to be precise...yeaks!)
I would write to my favourite cousins Lisa & Nicole. We would tell each other about what movies we were going to watch, what our pets were up to and how school was good or bad (usually kid life).
One letter I remember was when Lisa told me she went to watch the movie 'Babe' (you know with the talking pig).
My brothers and I were going to watch it one Saturday afternoon, we were so full of jellybeans and bored waiting for mum to shop we started playing chasey in the store (bad move). When mum noticed this we were grounded which ment no 'Babe': I think that’s why the letter sticks to my mind.
Anyhoo my point to all this is Lisa & Nicole have gorgeous kids now & we are keeping the tradition going, above is a letter I wrote to Tiarna. She loves to draw and own pretty things too.
I can’t wait to visit them all in a few weeks, they live in Townsville!
Hello Sun, goodbye frost bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...