Friday 25 June 2010

freyer archives:

One cold raining evening I sat by the fire and while Dad found his old photo albums, we took a trip through the Freyer archives! i love looking through his pictures and listening to his stories of when he was a young boy! I can imagine just how he would've acted too!
my dad is the one in the dark red jumper standing at the back (his hair style is pretty much the same these days too) I love this family shot of my dad, aunty & uncles. Its really cool how uncle Fred (the blonde boy) has the tradition 'german' traits too. Our heritage is German & majority of people assume im Italian or from somewhere exotic place(which would be cool), so nope...we're German!

here are a few more....

this was their swimming pool!
(Aunty Gab, Dad, Aunty Trish, Pop, Uncle Fred)

Dad in his teens, he reached to black belt, wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...