Monday 7 November 2011

lately:

I've been keeping myself rather busy lately. I'm currently sitting here on my laptop with only13% battery left (my charger isn't in reach!), and I need to rush to get fabric, make some amazing clothes that are stacked up in my wondrous mind, Personal Training at 3.30pm, body balance at 6.30pm and in between all this working out I need to create, make and complete a few projects before Friday, a little stressed.
Aside all the stress I was able to sit and paint my 1st image for a challenge my colleague (which when we are up and running will share the link so you can follow us!) and I have created for ourselves to be more artistic and adventurous...this is my portrait of her: enjoy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...