Tuesday 16 February 2010

while i was gone!!

I moved address...this was the last of my old room.
My pieces above were randomly moved to position, as I often look with my creative eye I captured this set up. My 'MAN' has come in handy for some fashion construction!

I decorated my new bedroom.
I'm loving the white/baby blue colour theme; it reminds me of country summer days.

I enjoyed the afternoon sun fall softly through my window.
my wooden man whom i haven't named has been balancing as though he's walking a tight-rope. My cat Colby has knocked him off a few times while playing investigator at night.




I gathered together all my nail care products & created a good size nail kit!
A past time ritual when I visit my best bud Amy has been to watch her manicure her nails. Something I've always thought was handy was her little case of items,  fit for a professional finish.
Due to the move I was able to finally gather all my separated polishes & buffers to always have well maintained hands & feet! (I have sugerbaby clear colour on at the moment, a change from my bright reds or blues)

I made the best pasta I have EVER eaten in my 23yrs!
in the latest issue of relevant magazine; flicking through I noticed some 2010 achievements to aim for, one of  them was to create a master dish. Tick for that one!
The only sad thing was I ate it all alone! :(

Valentines Day / Library Lovers Day
Unlike any 14 Feb I've had before, I dressed up in my pretty red dress, wore tan heels, placed on a gorgeous heart necklace and topped it off with long flowing hair; ready for a day at library. Some would say I was little red riding hood, as you can see the basket of heart chocolates made the childhood story character come to life. No big bad wolves thank goodness!


I have arranged pretty flowers!
(1st flowers were picked from the garden & placed on the kitchen table)
Above flowers were for my brothers fiancĂ©’s birthday!


I purchased a Border Collie Puppy!
His name is Walter Beau & I love him very much. In our first week of bonding I have taught him to 'come', 'sit', 'beg' & 'no'.He's a smart pup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...