Tuesday 10 January 2012

while researching....

I am currently searching for inspiration for an exhibition being held at the library in February on the 10th.
I will be supporting Jessica Elise with some artwork and outfits for the waitresses.
I have been searching at the moment for inspiration. Only Monday afternoon I FINALLY thought of my theme (having a theme helps me to stop procrastinating about how I should start) I was thinking about my friend that just spontaneously lost 3 people from her life, this reminded me how short life really, really is! I will be dedicating these to her sad loss.
My theme: live as though it's your last 
(not depressing but life fulfilling so laugh as hard, love as much and succeed as you desire, seize your day!)


Here is an image I found as inspiration:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...