Saturday 4 September 2010

R.I.P Walter Beau

26/12/2009 - 02/09/2010
Sadly my baby boy passed away Thursday night unexpectedly.
Due to his explorer personality he found some snail bait and thought it would be fun to chew the box up and taste a little. He was gone when I found the poor boy. (so many tears) I was hoping for a miracle that he would begin breathing again but it was his time to go, 250 days was just too short a life!
+ + +
Walter Beau you brought so much joy to my life, taught me so much and made me realise I have natural motherly instincts to care too much. You will never know how much you were loved my baby boy.
I loved your golden locks
your hazel eyes,
your wagging tail,
and that you ate snails,
I loved to see you run free,
catch the ball,
you were loved by all...
especially me.
Rest up and I will see you again one day, I will let you lick my feet and jump up hello.
x o mummy

 + + +

6 day old (He fit in my hand)

the last time i washed you (just before vaccination #2)

our greet hello each day at lunch

first day to the beach.

your past time favourite, fetch.

you even had a chance to fall in LOVE. (aaaawwww)

watching the sun set.

aw I miss you Walter Beau and will always remember all the memories we made and people we met!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that is so sad! I am so sorry to read that and I'll miss seeing his gorgeous face in your stunning photos.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...