Tuesday 10 August 2010

super heroes - fashion and fantasy

I don't know about you but I have a thing for superheroes. Since a young age superman was my hero...the movies, then the adventures of Lois and Clark and the most recent take on him Smallville - I got hooked (can't wait for season 10 - he should get his cape - Clark...I mean Superman or in this case the blur!)
Anyhoo, one fine day strolling down Brunswick I went to my favourite book store Brunswick Bound and found super heroes - fashion and fantasy (below)...I love it! The cover is made of Tin and the font is embossed, each page is glossy and vibrant in colour. Definitely on my list of books to purchase. I'm a collector of books! It used to be teddy bears, then barbies, bear statues, cards, stamps... Oh boy it hasn't stopped! Coming up is shoes!

the cover!
some pages on the inside!

1 comment:

  1. jen jen.... hopefully you can check this out... if not let me know..

    Becs
    x

    http://vimeo.com/13179091

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...