Wednesday 7 April 2010

the park plays at night - by jennaalyce

recently, actually, only a weekend ago I had a small collection walk the catwalk at the annual MJ's Dance Fashion Show.

tonight i checked out some photos that were snapped of my models on the night (as i was nervously excited behind stage i couldn't take any myself); they look great!!
cant wait to get my paws on them.
i like to give my collections a name or title you could say - this one was called 'the park plays at night'
This name came about one night when I was walking Princess Park in Carlton & dreamed up some quirky pants (which I am still aspiring to make). It was originally ‘the park plays’ but due to my still fascination with navy blue I added the night theme which then allowed me to include owls into the design. I made each model an owl beanie (you can purchase these from me - Charlene is wearing one above).
I designed three male & three female outfits.
Charlene is modelling one outfit above, the grey shirt has a high neck, a hood & can be worn all buttoned up or open, the skirt has an asymmetrical hem & the necklace is detailed with feathers.

5 comments:

  1. JenJen! The outfit & photo is fresh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the skirt, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings traveler!
    Trust you are swell. Your works look great!
    Godspeed
    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys :) your words are encouraging, I have more to reveal, they'll be up on show soooon. X o

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...