Tuesday 16 March 2010

be child like:

It is mentioned in gods word to be child like!
I would love to live my child life again, only with all that I have learnt up until now.
but that’s not quite what God means, he's saying have faith like a child & be obedient to him in heaven.
Imagine meeting yourself in the future though or travelling back to a younger you, what would you say to them/you; would you let them know about something, or a path you should be taking.
However we cant do that & shouldn't regret but be grateful for the lesson learnt. (if you find yourself constantly in the same situations take a goooood look back & see what you missed, then apply a new formula, wah'la; you should be on your journey to the next lesson)
I wonder what the future me would tell present me right now, you just never know what is unwrapping in tomorrow or the next day or the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...